LEAP Legal Software.
Acceptance of terms and acknowledgement
Please read these TOUs carefully as they contain important information regarding your legal rights, remedies and obligations with respect to your use of the Website.
By accessing or using the Website, and the content and services available via the Website, you signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these TOUs in all respects with respect to the Website. If you are not willing to be bound by each and every term or condition, or if any representation made herein by you is not true, you may not use, and must cease using, the Website.
We may amend the TOU at any time by posting the amended terms on this site.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website (including but not limited to the services other intellectual property rights offered on or via the Website) and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws, and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Copyright in the trade marks, publications, materials and other content ('Content') on this website is owned by LEAP Legal or its licensors.
You may download and temporarily store one or more of the pages of this website for the purposes of viewing them. You may also print any of the Content on this website so long as each copy is a complete copy, no amendment is made to it, it acknowledges LEAP Legal as its source, and it is only for personal, informational and non-commercial use or use within your organisation. If you provide copies to others, you must ensure that any recipient is made aware of these TOUs.
Any other storage, copying, transmission or distribution of the Content on this website is prohibited without the prior written consent of LEAP Legal.
Privacy and protection of personal information
See the Privacy Statement disclosures relating to the collection and use of your information.
No unlawful or prohibited use
You must not:
- Act in a way, or use or introduce anything (including any virus, worm, Trojan horse, timebomb, keystroke logger, spyware or other similar feature) that in any way compromises, or may compromise, or otherwise attempt to damage or interfere with the Website or any network, system, software, data or material that underlies or is connected to the Website; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to any services provided via the Website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any LEAP Legal server or to any of the services, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
Links to third party sites
Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
IF YOU USE THESE LINKS, YOU WILL LEAVE OUR WEBSITE. WE HAVE NOT REVIEWED THESE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE CONTENTS OF THOSE WEBSITES OR RESOURCES, AND ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF THEM. WE DO NOT ENDORSE OR MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE OTHER WEBSITES, OR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS FOUND THERE, OR ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USING THEM. IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO OUR WEBSITE, YOU DO THIS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
To the extent permitted by law, LEAP Legal and our licensors have no liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any loss in connection with:
- the Website being unavailable (in whole or in part) or performing slowly;
- any error in, or omission from, any information or Content made available through the Website;
- any exposure to viruses or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or expose you to fraud when you access or use the Website. To avoid doubt, you are responsible for ensuring the process by which you access and use the Website protects you from this; and
- any site linked from the Website. Any link on the Website to other sites does not imply any endorsement, approval or recommendation of, or responsibility for, those sites or their contents, operations, products or operators.
The TOUs and all issues regarding this website are governed by English law and all disputes shall be determined exclusively by the English Courts.